This article is quite old.Time flies when you're having fun. I've been writing for my blog for a long time. Stuff changes fast, especially in the Ruby world. That's why I've put this warning on old posts. The article might still be valid, though.
I released an old Rails plugin as gem today. Slowly but surely, all my plugins will be converted to gems.
This time it's an old one: http_accept_language
- Splits the http-header into languages specified by the user
- Returns empty array if header is illformed.
- Corrects case to xx-XX
- Sorted by priority given, as much as possible.
- Gives you the most important language
- Gives compatible languages
For more information, read the README on GitHub.